Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Peek at my closet!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did because I rearranged my whole closet! I love the feeling of rearranging and making it look all new. I threw in a some practical organizing items and some fun ideas. My closet actually grows outside my closet, with a rolling rack, which is okay to have. As long as you can make it work, look organized and appealing, it's creative.  Overall, I was happy with the outcome because it works for me.

My bins are labeled with what's inside because they're high up.
Overview

Color- coordinated and separated by sleeve length, bottoms, dresses, etc. 



A great way to store boxes and bins. 

Creative way to make your boots stand up!


Can you tell I'm a tad bit obsessed with her?
If you're one to keeps old magazines, use them as inserts to make your boot stand up!

VOILA

Boots are stored behind the rolling rack for now, since they're not in season. 

Hope this gave you inspiration. Happy organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird