Friday, June 8, 2012

Sisterly Love

I'm always there to help out my sisters, but this one in particular needed it in my expertise! :) Her closet was a mess and I wish I had a before picture to show you how much of a mess it was. Not only did we organize her closet, but we sorted through all her clothes that she's had since before she got married....6 years ago. That's a long time to be holding onto clothes or any other item that you don't wear. Test yourself. Give yourself 6 months max, whatever you don't touch or even glance at, toss it, sell it, or donate it! We got rid of a ton of old shoes and were able to show off a few pairs she forgot she had. We were also able to maximize so much closet space with these thin hangers and black bins. 
Check out the 360 degree video below!
Shoe Rack was bought for $40 


I taught my older sister how to fold nicely


Hangers were from Bed, Bath & Beyond -  A set of 50 for $30! 
This is such a versatile way to hang your hats and show off what you probably forgot you had! They come with little clips that you can remove and put anywhere to hold any garment.


We color coordinated everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird